"You can have any color you like, as long as the hull is white and the deck pad is blue...
Thank you, I'll be here all week." - Bill, digpaddlesports.com
The FUN4ALL RHINO HIT (High Impact Technology) Stand Up Paddle Board was designed with stability and ease of use in mind, and built to withstand commercial use on rental companies across the globe.
This is a board that we've had at Dig Paddlesports for some time. It's light, strong, has a relatively high volume for larger paddlers, isn't as delicate as a 100% fiberglass and epoxy board. If you bump into a rock, it may not even ding. is a good flatwater performer, has enough rocker to play in small surf, is flat enough and has a full deck pad for yoga or ease of relaxing while stretching out, and has a convenient bungee rigged up on the nose for securing your dry bag or backpack.
The overall shape lends itself to stability. We've had paddlers up to 230 lbs on it without issue. Smaller bodies can use it as a double- or even a triple-paddler.
Rhino HIT is built with an extremely durable shell comprised of an ABS and Polycarbonate plastic blend that greatly increases the durability and resistance of the board, which is also glassed with epoxy resin and 6 ounce fiberglass.
Here are some of the features of this RHINO HIT board at a glance:
- Higher Volume Design
- Extremely stable, ideal for beginners, yoga, and fishing
- Wide locking hole at the tail, designed for securing your board on-site
- Full length, High-quality snake skin deck pad, more comfortable, long-lasting, and perfect for kids/yoga/dogs.
- Easy Pick-up center handle, great for picking up the board straight off the ground and for longer hauls.
- Fin is included.
- Professionally installed Rail Tape, offers added protection from day one, out of the box!!!
SIZE - 10'6" x 32" x 5"
VOLUME - 230 liters
Can you find a cheaper hard board? Absolutely. You get what you pay for.
This board is in stock from our Utah warehouse. Call or email with shipping inquiries. We suggest arranging local pickup or courier delivery. Delivery area from St. George, UT (price varies):
- Salt Lake City/Provo/Orem, UT
- Cedar City, UT
- Las Vegas, NV
- Flagstaff, AZ
- Lake Havasu
- Kanab, UT
- Richfield, UT