Poker Paddle 2021!
Stand up and paddle, kayak, or canoe for a cause! A fundraiser and paddle-party for all skill levels, this is a family-friendly atmosphere at the lake. Paddle to card stations around the lake, then take your 5-card hand to win prizes back at the beach!
Another fun activity is to opt in for the exclusive "high stakes" poker game with a minimum buy in of $50. All players at the table win sponsor prizes. All proceeds benefit Tabitha Lemmon family, a young local family battling cancer.
Volunteer Opportunities Available! Call 435-467-9988 to volunteer.
- 8:30am: Volunteers meeting at Dig Shop. Free swag!
- 9:00am: Event Check-in, Packet Pickup at Dig Shop.
- 10:00am: Poker Paddle! Paddlers launch from Dig Beach.
- 11:30am: Poker Paddle card hand turn-in for prizes at Dig Beach for all participants.
- 12:00pm: OPTIONAL - ELITE Poker Game - DIG Shop Patio. All tabled funds go to Tabitha Lemon family. There will be a minimum buy-in for this poker game. All funds raised go directly to the Lemmon family.
- $50 - Full registration for Poker Paddle, includes Kayak or SUP to use for the event.
- $35 - Kids under 14, over 14 & bringing your own gear to paddle, or not paddling but wanting to participate.
- $50 - additional for "high stakes" poker game at the Dig Shop.
Date and Time
Dig Paddlesports at Quail Creek State Park
472 N 5300 West
Hurricane, UT 84737