Designed for a powerful low-angle stroke, this paddle packs carbon shaft efficiency with nylon blade durability.
At DIG, when we look at paddles, we look at materials. We look at size - not just length, but blade surface area, shape, and flex properties. The Eagle Ray Hybrid is light and strong, and when coupled with proper paddling technique, will take you on adventure after adventure with minimal effort and maximum reward. There are lighter paddles (worth every penny!), but you won't find a better kayak paddle at this price point.
- 100% Carbon shaft is lightweight, durable and reduces fatigue and joint strain
- Long, slim blades offer extra pull for low-angle paddlers and heavily-loaded boats
- Posi-Lok™ ferrule system allows for infinite feather angles
- Choose from 5 lengths: 210, 220, 230, 240, or 250 cm
- Licensed Ferrule US Patent No. 6,881,111
- You can choose any blade color, as long as it's "white".
- You can choose any shaft color, as long as it's "carbon black".
Shaft Material: 100% Carbon
Blade Material: abXII Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon
Blade Size: 6.25 x 20 in. (16 x 51 cm.)
Blade Surface Area: 98 sq. in. (632 sq. cm.)
Weight: 32.5 oz. (921 g)
Ferrule Angles: Infinite
This paddle is hand-made in the USA. Aqua Bound builds all paddles to order, so paddles do not collect dust or become dated. As soon as you place your order, a real person in the Wisconsin factory sets down their plate of gourmet cheese and starts preparing your paddle. It takes some time, but it's not a re-heated burger from the Quikie Drive-Thru junk food shack! In all seriousness, thank you for supporting American manufacturing and our family-owned paddle shop.
Paddles are made to order. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for updated turnaround time.
• Separate your paddle sections (unless it’s a 1 piece)
• Rinse each part with clean, fresh water
• Examine all parts to ensure it is clear of debris
• Dry and store your paddle (separated, if applicable) in a clean, dry, indoor place
Aqua-Bound paddles are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for two years from date of purchase.