The Tango Fiberglass Cosmetic Second's multi-laminate fiberglass blades come in four hi-vis color options: Northern Lights, Fuego, Sunwave, and Green Tide.
Along with its all-carbon T-700 shaft, the Tango Fiberglass paddle has a super light swing weight yet is strong and durable.
Blade Material: Compression Molded Fiberglass
Blade Size: 6.6 x 17.9 in. (17 x 45 cm.)
Blade Surface Area: 96 sq. in. (619 sq. cm.)
Weight: 26 oz. (737 g)
Ferrule Angles: Infinite (15° increments)
The Tango Fiberglass is available in lengths from 210cm to 250cm in increments of 5cm. Specify desired length in "special instructions for seller" box in your cart.
Paddles are made to order. Contact us at 435.680.5818 for updated turnaround time.
- 2-Year Manufacturing Warranty
- Proudly Made in the USA
- In stock, ready to ship
• Separate your paddle sections (unless it’s a 1 piece)
• Rinse each part with clean, fresh water
• Examine all parts to ensure it is clear of debris
• Dry and store your paddle (separated, if applicable) in a clean, dry, indoor place
Aqua-Bound paddles are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for two years from date of purchase.