Performance and durability for flat water.
This stand up paddleboard is perfect for those who want to cruise easily on flat water, rivers, lakes or ocean waves. The aerodynamic shape paired with a displacement hull allows the board to effortlessly cut through water. The scooped-out deck brings stability by putting the rider lower in the water. Hard rails and a 32″ width ensure that even novice riders stay dry.
Recommended for: Flat Water, Rivers & Lakes, Open Ocean, Cruising, Rentals and Camps.
Available in TCT and H-TCT constructions:
TCT Construction — Thermal Composite Technology
- Increases impact resistance by replacing the epoxy resin typically infused into the woven fiberglass with our thermoplastic resin. This sounds simple, but it takes a very controlled high-temperature process to successfully achieve.
- Stiff and strong, so the ride feels just like an epoxy board.
- Foam is injected into the hollow single-piece fiberglass skin and mechanically locks to the interior surface.
The result: The best combination of performance and durability at a competitive price and made here in the USA!
H-TCT Construction — Hollow Thermal Composite Technology
This new step in the Bounce technology evolution uses the same durable skin found in TCT boards, but sandwiches it and leaves the core hollow.
- Like most hollow boards, H-TCT boards are lighter.
- Bounce H-TCT boards are initially formed in a single hollow shape, which results in a board with lapped fiberglass seams and greatly diminished potential for leaks (versus tradition technologies).
- The flex provided by Bounce technology means that a H-TCT board can deflect more impact than a solid SUP.
- The added flexibility means a H-TCT board can handle temperature and internal pressure changes much better than a traditional hollow board. It flexes!
- The added buoyancy of the H-TCT board means that the same shape rides higher in the water and can hold more weight than traditional hollow boards.
Weight: 33lb (TCT), 28lb (H-TCT)
H-TCT only: Automated breather valve and drain plug
Fin: Futures KEEL 44.4
Leash Plug: CONNEXSUP (nose/tail/center)
Tie Downs: 2 tie down points