The Vanga 25 is a fully featured hydration pack for long trail runs and day hiking where access to multiple hydration options and compartmentalization of small equipment is a priority. With fully seam-sealed nylon 6,6 CORDURA® fabric and #3 YKK zippers, this pack excels in rugged, wet climates. A lengthy list of features make the Vanga adaptable to a wide range of activities and weather conditions; the pack’s lightweight construction and components make it a staff favorite here at Peregrine HQ.
- Weight: 14 oz (397 g)
- Capacity: 1525 in³ (25 L)
- Dimensions: 10.2" X 4.3" X 22.8"
- Fabric: 30D Sil/PU RS Nylon 6,6 CORDURA®
- Available in colors: grey and blue/orange
- Lightweight air mesh shoulder straps
- Clip-type adjustable sternum strap
- Removable TPU inflatable back panel
- Breathable mesh back panel w/ rubberized grip
- Partitioned back panel hydration sleeve w/ hose port (reservoir not included)
- Front box-gusseted lycra pockets for snacks or small items
- Stowable zippered hydration bottle pockets w/ adjustable shock cord keepers
- 3D zippered hip belt pockets
- Lycra flanked drop pouch with adjustable buckle for jackets, etc.
- External zippered pocket
- Dual daisy chains
- Integrated load lifter straps
- Fully seam-taped construction
- Adjustable/compressible water-tight roll top closure
- Best activities: trail running/summit chasing/day hiking/travel
Scenario 1: You're hiking with Dig Paddlesports on one of our Costa Rica Excursions. Your luggage is shuttled to our evening destination and your Vanga Dry Backpack is your constant traveling companion. Into the rainforest canopy we go, your Vanga keeping the gear squared away and ready to use when you need it. At 25 liters, you'll have plenty of room for those souvenirs you pick up from that coastal gift shop. They'll fit perfectly next to the organic permaculture chocolate bars you bought from Marco, the once-tourist, multilingual German who fell in love with the country and that cute Tica he met on the beach many years ago. She was very convincing... ¡Pura vida!
Scenario 2: One lake wasn't enough. You wanted to paddle all three state park reservoirs in the St. George, Utah area in one day on a monster of a guided tour. Today, WE PADDLE! And, we eat like kings between the lakes, as we stop at local foodie favorites along the way. The Vanga keeps everything you need for the day at hand: water, snacks, camera, sketchbook, binoculars, multitool, and other personal items. In fact, you are starting to look like one of our Dig-certified tour guides! And it fits perfectly.
Scenario 3: You need a light, compressible, shape-conforming bag for that 2-hour flight. The Vanga fits the measurement parameters of the airlines' "personal item" description. Check-in is effortless, and the car rental sales rep gives you a deep discount for looking so good with that bag on your back! Maybe that's an embellishment for entertainment purposes, only, but you do look great. Seriously.