A full-fingered version of our popular Boater's Gloves, the NRS Cove Gloves are purpose-built for maximum sun (UPF 50+) and blister protection, superior grip and all-day comfort whether you're pushing rubber, paddling a kayak, or stand up paddling.
- An ideal warm-weather glove, the lightweight and slightly stretchy base material dries quick and wicks excess moisture.
- Amara® synthetic leather on the palm extends to the cuff to protect skin against blisters and reinforce the wrist when putting the gloves on.
- Silicone accents on the palm provide a super sticky grip in any condition and vent holes increase cooling.
- Nylon/spandex material extends a little farther past the wrist to pair with long-sleeves for ultimate sun protection.
- Never loose the pair with the Pairing Snaps on the wrists.
|Glove Use and Conditions:||
|Material:||6.3 oz. nylon/spandex blend|
|Seams:||Single needle with high tenacity thread|
|Palm Material:||Amara® synthetic leather palm with silicone accents for added grip|