Connection. Decompression. Fitness. Rejuvenation.
These are some of the reasons we enjoy paddling and wanted to share our love of paddling with others. Growing up in Southern California, water sports and outdoor recreation played prominently in our unscheduled schedules. We are Bill and Michelle Ennis, and we are paddle-holics.
From beach bonfires to our engagement photos, from sailing to surfing, and from being a pair of crazy kids to starting a family with five kids of our own, we have loved engaging outdoors and on the water.
In 2011, we opened Washington County, Utah's first dedicated paddle operation. That's just what you do when you constantly invite your friends to paddle in the desert and there are no available rental shops!
In 2014, Quail Creek State Park became available for us to operate at the water's edge. We have grown and expanded from that point, thanks to our customers' support and the cooperation and support of the state parks.
We are WPA, PaddleFit, and PSUPA certified coaches. Our goal is to help people have the best experience that they can on the water. This is accomplished through having good equipment, and experienced instructors with the right skill set and a proper mindset, which we strive to share with all of our guests.
Dig Paddlesports has a great team of instructors, staff, and volunteers that help to make everyday rentals, sales, family reunions, dates, parties and other custom events a success for you.
We also sell boards, kayaks, and accessories. We are dealers for SIC, Tahe, Imagine, Pau Hana, Glide, Badfish and Bounce stand up paddle-boards, along with Feelfree Kayaks, Kokopelli Packraft, and O'brien Watersports. We have a blended rental fleet with some very interesting pieces as part of our Paddle Club inventory, and work to match each paddler with the best board for their ability levels and performance desires.
At the end of the day, it's less "about us" and more "about you" coming out of the water with a smile on your face and a great experience. We are stoked to share our desert waters. Come and partake!
- Bill Ennis - Founder. WPA Instructor, PaddleFit Coach, Tour Guide, PSUPA Instructor Trainer
- Michelle Ennis - Co-founder. WPA Instructor, PaddleFit Coach, SUP Yoga, PSUPA Guide, Operations Manager
- Tamra Stephenson - Events & Special Programs Development, Personal Trainer, SUP Pilates, DIG Certified Guide, PSUPA Guide
- Jen De Azevedo Suttner: Sales & Marketing, LPE (Lifetime Paddling Enthusiast)
- Pat McEwen - DIG Certified Guide, PSUPA Guide, Musician, Lifelong Athlete
- Rod Dreiling - DIG Certified Guide, Minerology & Geology Expert, Outdoorsman
- Chelsey Austin - DIG Certified Guide, Model, Designer, Entrepreneur
- Kathy Smith - DIG Paddle Guide, Percussionist, Volunteer Coordinator