Wednesday Night Race League
Want a cheap weekly opportunity to race against other paddlers, get a good workout, and have a refreshing bev' after? Join us at Wednesday Night Race League.
We keep this one simple.
It's just a lot of fun, maybe some sweat if you're up for it, and your pick of drink from our fridge at the end of the "race". There is a short course option, distance option, and drag races (less than 200m). It's a family-friendly event and all ages are welcome! We'll teach you what we can, and you can put that knowledge
We also keep Race League participants informed of upcoming races around the country that you can travel to and connect with other paddlers from all over.
Give us a call with any questions.
Meet up at the Dig Shop at Quail Lake to get race instruction.
- Wednesdays 6pm
- All ages welcome
- Short and Long Course options
What is the cost?
- It's only $20 for your kayak or board rental and race entry.
- It's only $10 for your entry when you bring your own kayak/canoe/board
What is the 1st Responder Special?
- For first responders or active duty military (regular/reserves/National Guard/Coast Guard), $10 for race entry AND gear rental.
- Bring your own? No charge.
Why does the 1st Responder deal exist?
- First Responders get bad calls every day. This is our way of giving back to our "thin red line" and "thin blue line", as well as our military. Come and get a good workout, decompress, and play amongst friends.
"What can I paddle", you ask?
Kayaks, Paddleboards, Outrigger Canoes, anything you love to paddle.