MADE IN THE USA
A well-built, tight-fitting SUP paddle for a lifetime of worry-free stand up paddleboarding.
- A durable, solidly-built paddle for beginners, rental operations, or for the board at your cabin
- 85 sq. in. blade profile is less fatiguing and easier on joints
- Weighs only 28.5 ounces, less than 2 pounds!
Shaft Material: Aluminum
Blade Material: epX Engineered Polymer, Fiberglass Reinforced, 10° bend from throat
Blade Size: 7.5" x 14.5" (85 sq. in.)
Blade Surface Area: 85 sq. in. (548 sq. cm)
Weight: 28.5 oz. (808 g)
At Aqua Bound, all paddles are built to order (much like a fast-food restaurant), so paddles do not collect dust or become dated. As soon as you place your order, a real person in Osceola, Wisconsin will start preparing your paddle. Shipping windows vary by product and are estimated on individual product pages. Thank you for helping Dig Paddlesports support American manufacturing.
• Separate your paddle sections (unless it’s a 1 piece)
• Rinse each part with clean, fresh water
• Examine all parts to ensure it is clear of debris
• Dry and store your paddle (separated, if applicable) in a clean, dry, indoor place