Haunted Paddle Sponsor Decorating Guidelines
Thank you for supporting the Haunted Paddle and joining in on the FUN! We can't wait to see what you come up with for your spooky space. All sponsors will need to fill out an application to reserve a beach space. https://forms.gle/Zmt8B4Rq62i8CCNo9
- Individuals and/or groups of all ages may participate. –
- Dig Paddlessports reserves the right to deny exhibition privileges to any entry considered to be offensive or done in poor taste. –
- Entries should be suitable for all ages. –
- All accessories should be securely fastened with wire, zip ties or equivalent to withstand windy conditions. Duct tape is insufficient. –
- Avoid large banners or backdrops that act as a wind sail. – Tents are allowed but no hanging signs/banners that block view
- Booths are only allowed on the carnival side and must include a game. No booths on the graveyard side, a small sign is ok. If you want a booth, you can add one to the carnival side as an extra space.
- Relevant promotional signs (i.e. social media contests, hashtags, themed signs, etc.) associated with an entry shall be limited to one sign no larger than 18” x 24”. – (graveyard side)
- Send logos to email@example.com for social media
- Contact us first if you are planning on using any audio
- Flyers and brochures may be handed out during the event, Avoid detracting from the graveyard experience.
- We ask that you please share event on your social media including link for tickets https://digpaddlesports.com/pages/haunted-paddle
- Reminder this event has a pirate/ graveyard theme to it.
- Sponsors are responsible for setting up on time and taking down that night after the event, no earlier than 9 pm, or by Sunday afternoon. Any decorations that are taken down before the event is done will not be asked back the following year.
For any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org