Portability. Durability. Capacity.
It's a question we are asked with frequency at DIG. Are inflatables better than hard boards? Think about that for a moment. It's like asking if a beach cruiser is better than a mountain bike - they are both bikes, but built for completely different purposes.
If you have room to store a hard board and can get it to the water and back (or are ready to order roof racks by calling us directly so we can help you get the best solution ordered), then go with a fiberglass or carbon board. Nobody ever complains about the ride being too nice on a hard board. We'll help you find the best fit, and you'll be thrilled.
If space is an issue (no garage nor good outside storage solution) and/or transportation (you drive a compact economy car and/or don't have a roof rack), or you just don't want to travel with a board on your roof, then let's look at some great inflatables.
Just as with bicycles or any other outdoor gear, you get what you pay for. This board is well made and with thoughtful features.
It literally rolls up and fits inside its own large backpack. It actually has a split fin box that allows for a smaller rolled format. It's awesome!
• Stable & Maneuverable: It's easy to stand up and balance on a Paddle Surf Hawaii inSUP, the wide deck and all around shape make for fast, fun paddling for all skill levels.
• Inflatable & Portable: Quickly inflates or deflates for Easy Storage - packing down to just 37" x 20" x 12" and 20 lbs. Whether you’re off to explore a tropical paradise or hiking into the wild to find that perfect paddling spot, PSH Inflatable SUPs travel comfortably in their high-quality carrying bag backpacks with rolling wheels. Check it in at the luggage counter, and GO.
• Complete Paddleboard Kit: Comes with all essential paddle board accessories, including coiled leash, removable keyless center fin, repair kit, 3-piece aluminum paddle which is easily adjusted to fit all friends and family members, double action inflatable pump, and high quality travel backpack with rolling wheels. Board Features include high quality EVA foam deck pad, bungee straps, nose and tail grab handles, 300 lb capacity for rider and gear.
• Highly Durable: This is not some cheap, "bigboxazon", yard sale special that will fall apart on you after the fifth use. We use only the best quality materials imported from Korea to deliver the best quality drop stitch available in the market. In combination with one extra layer on the bottom of the board, for extended durability against chaffing, and an extra Dyneema stringer on the deck of the board for added stiffness and performance. That brings you a nearly indestructible outer skin, Paddle Surf Hawaii inflatable boards stand up to anything you want to do on the water.
• One Year Limited Warranty against manufacturer defects.
• Want to try before you buy? Demo time is $49/person for two hours. You can try this and several other models out. We apply the full $49 toward the purchase of a board made that day. Call 435-680-5818 to schedule time.
- 10'6'' inSUP Paddler Stand Up Paddle Board
- 10'6'' x 33'' x 6''
- Vol. 297 liters
- Beginner-up to 200 lb
- Experienced-up to 270 lb
- Expert-up to 290 lb